through snow that is. It’s still very much winter here in New England. We are expecting MORE snow tonight and tomorrow. Summer, where are you!?!
Anyways, it tends to be difficult to find cute and practical snow boots so I tried to do just that for you today. Two pairs are rain boots but who says rain and snow don’t mix?!
1. Joules Navy Woodhurst Muck Boots – love the pink in the laces and the inside is pretty floral print.
2. SOREL Tofino boot – love the bright colors and fur
3. Classic L.L. Bean duck boots – how can you go wrong?
4. Sperry Top-Sider for JCrew flannel – Sperry is never a bad idea
5. Original Hunter Rain Boots – a must have
6. Joules Rain boot – DYING over these!!
I actually own these boots in black and I must say, while a tad bulky, they are still cute and get the job done.
Have you scored any new, cute winter boots lately? Or are you lucky enough to be wearing flip flops…wait, don’t answer that.